WiFi issues are within the top 3 reasons customers contact their Service Providers. The more calls and complaints, the more likely for churn. Retaining customers is the goal, and to do that you need to provide the best WiFi experience. A Home Network Management solution and Managed WiFi can provide this for you.
With a managed WiFi tool like Hitron’s Home Network Management solution, you can retain more customers by having proactive resolutions for WiFi issues. Hitron’s solution optimizes the in-home WiFi network and proactively resolves issues before customers are affected. As a result, you reduce calls into your Support department and poor customer experience with their WiFi.
Hitron’s Home Network Management solution is made up of Hitron Cloud and the MyHitron App. Each of these components leverages Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Insights, Customer Care tools, Cyber Security, USP protocol, being hardware agnostic, and more to create a customer-centric platform and home WiFi management solution.
Managed WiFi for Customer Retention
There are key benefits with managed WiFi for both Service Providers and customers.
Benefits for Service Providers:
- Flexible, future-proof solution with the agility of the cloud to facilitate quick deployment at scale directly into customers’ homes.
- New revenue opportunities with Marketing data insights to deliver the right offer to the right customer at the right moment via the right channel.
- Detailed visibility into the home network to be able to assist customers faster and more accurately, avoiding truck rolls.
- Shift from pushing to pulling customers, engaging one-to-one and solving specific customer problems.
Benefits for customers:
- Customers control the setup and management of their home network with self-installation, self-healing as well as self-service to change and manage their network and connected devices.
- Network optimization for performance means less WiFi issues, resulting in less calls to customer support and less time troubleshooting their WiFi network.
- Higher customer satisfaction with their WiFi service experience.
Self-Installation Reduces Need for On-Site Technicians
Customers that use MyHitron App with their Hitron gateway can do installations themselves. The MyHitron App optimizes the placement of the gateway or Access Point in customers’ homes and optimizes the device performance connected to that gateway. As the Service Provider, you save time and resources by reducing on-site visits.
With the MyHitron app, your customers’ WiFi network is constantly adapting and optimizing its performance and device performance. However, it’s inevitable that there will be something that needs troubleshooting. Your customers can troubleshoot their home WiFi from the palm of their hand. Your Tech Support team and technicians have visibility into the network and WiFi troubles to quickly determine if a professional visit is required. This greatly reduces the number of unnecessary truck dispatches that occur today. By giving your customers a WiFi network that self-heals, and the control to troubleshoot issues themselves, you save time and resources while satisfying your customers’ needs, allowing you to focus those resources on areas where they are needed.
Proactive WiFi Network Optimization Reduces Customer Churn
MyHitron app is a white-label app that you can brand as your own, which helps you keep your brand top-of-mind with your customers. Your customers manage, control, and customize their WiFi with the app, and they can do all the things they want to do on their network, including:
- Change passwords
- Create Guest networks
- Share Guest network access
- Configure parental controls
- Get full visibility into their networks
- Adjust the performance of connected devices
- Schedule screen time access for kids.
With more controls, your customers remain satisfied, which means more retention and reduced churn.
Hitron is dedicated to helping cable operators capture new opportunities and adaptive Whole Home WiFi using MyHitron and OptiMy is certainly one of the biggest opportunities that Service Providers can capitalize on in the short-term. Contact our friendly team to find out more.