Senior Operations Analyst
We are looking for a new Sales Operations Analyst to support our Sales Operations/Sales team. You will manage business-related tasks for the team such as reviewing current policies and procedures, working with Sales Director and sales team for all reporting. Analyze reports, revenue, and forecast.
A successful candidate should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, Excel proficiency a must, Tableau (preferred), GP or SAP experience, be extremely fast at solving problems, ability to work independently, extremely detailed oriented with attention to accuracy and have experience with sales support in the past.
This position reports directly to the Director of Sales Operations.
- Coordinating revenue forecasting processes used within the sales organization; establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Administering, managing, and reporting on revenue forecasting and analysis
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports
- Responsible for creating the metrics to evaluate sales efficiency and productivity
- Establishing effective analysis of sales trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Assessing client and sales trends, feedback, and market movement; consolidate into recommendations for the executive team
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to improve reporting and sales operations
- Provide support to the Director of Operations.
- Data entry into GP and /or SAP.
- Stay current on company‐required training, policies, regulations, and certifications.
- Any additional tasks or other duties assigned by the Sales Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work-related experience
Preferred Skills / Experience Requirements
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite with emphasis in Excel, CRM and Adobe Acrobat
- Accurate and professional written and verbal communication.
- Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels
- Ability to update reporting and conduct reporting analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis in pursuit of business objectives.
Hitron Technologies Americas, Inc.
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking the button below.
Please fill in the blanks below and a Hitron representative will contact you shortly.