MoCA 2.5 Coax to Ethernet Adapter
MODEL # HTEM5
Maximize your network speeds! Supercharge your WiFi Mesh, router or any Ethernet device to transform your coax wiring into a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet backbone with Hitron’s HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapters! Get consistent, high-speed performance throughout your entire home.
* As an Amazon Associate, Hitron earns from qualifying purchases.
- UNLOCK FASTER 2.5 GIGABIT SPEEDS USING COAX WIRING– Instantly create a multi-Gigabit network backbone using your existing coax wiring and Hitron’s HTEM5 Coax-to-Ethernet Adapters! Ideal for all bandwidth-hungry activities such as online gaming, streaming and video calls.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY WIFI MESH or ROUTER and practically any device with an Ethernet port, such as gaming consoles, smart home devices, and smart TV’s. Not compatible with satellite TV, or AT&T U-verse coax networks.
- FASTER WIFI SPEED and RELIABILITY – Dramatically increase your bandwidth when you use Coax to Ethernet Adapters between your router and access point to deliver 2.5 Gigabit speeds to your connected devices. Eliminate WiFi dead zones and get a consistently stable Internet connection without interruptions or lag!
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY SOLUTION TO ETHERNET– Save money on your network expansion by using your existing coax wiring and coax outlets instead of expensive Ethernet wiring. Converting your coax into a wired Ethernet connection is an ideal solution to create a 2.5 Gbps network backbone that won’t break your bank!
- SEAMLESS PLUG N’ PLAY SET UP – So simple – just plug it in. No software to install. No configuration required. Coax to Ethernet Adapters automatically “see” each other to create an instant MoCA network as soon as they are plugged in.
- EASY TO EXPAND NETWORK to any room by simply adding more HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapters wherever you need them. You need a minimum of two Coax to Ethernet (MoCA) Adapters to create your MoCA network, and can add HTEM5 Adapters wherever you need to connect your Ethernet devices.
- GET BETTER WIFI, BETTER GAMING, BETTER STREAMING. Create an extremely fast and reliable wired network connection for all your bandwidth needs including lag-free gaming and buffer-free streaming.
- EASY NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING with color-changing LED status lights that let you know the exact status of your MoCA network connection, including speeds, MoCA activity, and MoCA connection mode.
- NO WIRES TO RUN. NO CONFIGURATION – Create an instant wired network connection with Gigabit speeds to all of your connected devices – no running wires, no drilling holes.
- ADD UP TO 16 MoCA Adapters– Easily expand your MoCA network to achieve greater connectivity to every corner of your home, wherever you have coax wiring.
- CARRIER-GRADE – Hitron is a trusted manufacturer of carrier-grade DOCSIS equipment for Cable Service Providers like Comcast, Cox and Spectrum.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED. This kit includes everything you need to create a reliable MoCA network.
Supercharge your Mesh WiFi
Unlock the true potential of your WiFi speeds with our HTEM5 2.5 Gbps Coax to Ethernet adapter. The HTEM5 leverages your existing coaxial wiring to instantly transform your coax wiring or coax outlets into a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet backbone. Connect your WiFi Mesh system or WiFi router, and you’ve got multi-Gigabit speeds to all of your devices.
INCREASES SPEED & WIFI COVERAGE
Hitron’s HTEM5 MoCA Adapters convert your home’s coax cable wiring and coax outlets into a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet backbone, sending full bandwidth to every room in your home. HTEM5 Adapters are compatible with any Ethernet router and with any Ethernet device including WiFi routers, Access Points, gaming systems, 4K streaming media devices, HD audio streamers, personal computers and much more.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR WIFI
Increase your WiFi bandwidth and coverage by creating a multi-Gigabit Ethernet over Coax (MoCA) network connection to any coax outlet. Hitron’s HTEM5 2.5 Gbps Coax to Ethernet Adapters transform your existing coax TV outlets into a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network backbone between your home’s router and WiFi access points. Faster speeds to your WiFi Access points mean faster WiFi performance to all of your devices, throughout your home.
Save money and avoid an expensive Ethernet installation by simply using your existing coax wiring to create a wired network! Using 2.5 Gbps HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapters create a super stable and extremely fast, wired network to any room where you have a coax outlet or coax wiring! Your coax does not have to be active to be transformed by our HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet adapters!
WORKS WITH ANY ETHERNET DEVICE
With HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapters, you can connect any Ethernet device to your 2.5 Gigabit network, such as a WiFi Mesh, WiFi router, computer, HDTV, gaming consoles and much more.
EASY SET UP
Works right out of the box with easy set up:
- Plug the HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapter in to an active coax cable outlet.
- Plug in the power supply to a power outlet.
- Plug in the Ethernet cord to your modem, router or access point.
- Connect a second HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapter into any Ethernet device you want to connect to the MoCA network. No configuration required. Just plug it in.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
HTEM4 Coax to Ethernet Adapter kit comes with everything you need:
- Two (2) HTEM5 Coax to Ethernet Adapters
- Two (2) Power Adapters
- Two (2) Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Two (2) Coax Cables
- Quick Install Guide
The HTEM5 is used by major Cable Internet Providers like Comcast, Cox and Spectrum. Hitron designs & manufactures carrier-grade DOCSIS equipment for Internet Service Providers worldwide. Our products are in millions of households just like yours
FREE PRODUCT SUPPORT
We provide free web chat and email support for retail products that are purchased from an authorized dealer.
Hitron brings over 30 years of expertise to your home by designing and manufacturing innovative technology. Hitron products are trusted by North America’s most-respected Internet Service Providers, including Comcast and Charter Communications. We are an ISO 9001 certified company and follow industry best practices to ensure every product meets our meticulous quality standards.
* Backward compatible with Bonded 2.0, MoCA 2.0, 1.1 & 1.0
* 500 Mbps per MoCA Channel
* 2.5 Gbps MoCA to Ethernet (Full duplex)
* Four Multi-colored LEDs:
• MoCA Activity
• LAN Link
• MoCA H/L Speed
* Output: 12VDC, 1A
* Surge Protection:
• RF Input sustains at least 4KV
• Ethernet RJ-45 sustains at least 4KV
* Weight: 110g +/-10g
* Operating humidity: 10% to 90% maximum relative humidity (non-condensing)
* FCC Part 15 Class B
* ICES-003 Issue 6, Class B