DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router
Full Dual Stack IPV4 / IPV6 Support
The CGNM-3550 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNM-3550 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
Simply Secure Wireless Networking
The CGNM-3550 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant and DOCSIS 3.0 certified
- Two USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3×3 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas
- Supports 32 SSIDs (16 SSIDs per radio)
- Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-69 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
Learn More about Cable Modems & Routers
Too much device traffic on one home Wi-Fi network leads to congestion which leads to slow Internet. That’s why modern cable modems have evolved to create more than one “lane” – or channel – to let that traffic through. This feature is called channel bonding. If you...
So, you decided to buy a cable modem or cable modem router for your home network. Now you need to figure out which is best for you. Choosing the right device depends on your specific home setup and your overall Internet needs. Here are some things to consider when...
The first version of Wi-Fi was called 802.11. As new generations came out, the name was represented as 802.11 followed by a combination of letters. For example, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n. The difference between these standards is the bandwidth speed, frequency...
A cable modem uses a coaxial cable to bring an Internet connection into your home. The job of a cable modem is to directly communicate with your Internet service provider (ISP) to make this happen. Because a cable modem uses a wired connection, it offers a reliable...
A modem is a device that connects your computer or device to the Internet. A cable modem gives you a cable Internet connection. On its own, a cable modem provides a wired connection. To get wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) you need a router or cable modem router. However,...