Full Dual Stack IPV4 / IPV6 Support
The CGNM-3550 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNM-3550 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
Simply Secure Wireless Networking
The CGNM-3550 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant and DOCSIS 3.0 certified
- Two USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3×3 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas
- Supports 32 SSIDs (16 SSIDs per radio)
- Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-69 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
Learn More about Cable Modems & Routers
If you’ve looked closely at your WiFi router, you might have noticed a button marked “WPS” somewhere on it. What is this button? Why is it there and should you press it? Great questions. WPS stands for WiFi Protected Setup. A router with a WPS button can allow any...
When you should do a cable modem restart or reset depends on the situation. It’s extremely important to understand these terms as the function of these terms have different meanings. In simple terms, to restart or reboot your modem means to turn off your modem and...
WiFi 6 (also known as 802.11ax) is the most recent version of WiFi. It’s the best version of WiFi to date, with more support, faster speeds, less network congestion, better security, improved battery life for devices, and more. If you are looking for the latest and...
There are differences in setting up your cable modem whether you purchased or rented the device. If you bought your own cable modem, you should check the user manual or manufacturers' support website for specific details. For example, Xfinity (Comcast) and other Cable...
The right cable modem or cable modem router combo to use to get cable Internet in your home depends on a few things: Whether you are renting vs buying Certification and compatibility with your Service Provider Must-have features to consider For example, if your...
Other Products to Consider
Modem not working?
Easily troubleshoot your Internet connection using this simple coax testing tool.
Instantly test your coax wiring and outlets for the presence of valid Internet signals from your Cable Internet provider.