Full Dual Stack IPV4 / IPV6 Support
The CGNM-3550 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNM-3550 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
Simply Secure Wireless Networking
The CGNM-3550 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant and DOCSIS 3.0 certified
- Two USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3×3 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas
- Supports 32 SSIDs (16 SSIDs per radio)
- Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-69 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
Learn More about Cable Modems & Routers
A modem and cable modem are different devices because of the services that they connect to. A DSL modem connects to landline or telephone lines (also referred to as Copper by Internet Service Providers). A cable modem connects to Cable TV wiring (coax or coaxial...
In today’s world, smart devices and connected IoT devices are everywhere in every home. With all these devices connected on one network, it can get difficult to ensure a smooth online experience while streaming, gaming, and video-calling all under the same roof....
Cable modems communicate directly with Internet service providers (ISP) to transmit data back and forth. This is also known as downstream and upstream channels of data and requires multiple channels for each to offer optimal performance. Here’s everything know about...
Fast Internet is often considered a household essential. So many everyday things require an Internet connection, from smart home technologies to computers and phones. Your cable modem plays an integral role in achieving the best possible Internet speeds since it’s...
Too much device traffic on one home Wi-Fi network leads to congestion which leads to slow Internet. That’s why modern cable modems have evolved to create more than one “lane” – or channel – to let that traffic through. This feature is called channel bonding. If you...
Other Products to Consider
Modem not working?
Easily troubleshoot your Internet connection using this simple coax testing tool.
Instantly test your coax wiring and outlets for the presence of valid Internet signals from your Cable Internet provider.