DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router
Full Dual Stack IPV4 / IPV6 Support
The CGNM-3550 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNM-3550 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
Simply Secure Wireless Networking
The CGNM-3550 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant and DOCSIS 3.0 certified
- Two USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3×3 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas
- Supports 32 SSIDs (16 SSIDs per radio)
- Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- TR-69 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
Learn More about Cable Modems & Routers
While upgrading networking equipment can be a hassle, it’s an essential part of optimizing your Wi-Fi and getting the best speeds and connection possible. Before you make a purchasing decision, it’s important to understand how cable modems, routers, and cable modem...
Are you setting up Internet in your home for the first time? Or, upgrading your home network setup? Either way, you need a modem. If you are looking for Wi-Fi, then you need a router, too. This page is all about what is required to be an approved Spectrum modem. If...
Home networking can be as simple or as complicated as you want. When it comes to your Wi-Fi home network set up, you need two things for a Wi-Fi connection: a modem and a router. The modem is a device that delivers data from your Internet service provider (ISP),...
Having a better understanding about modems, routers and gateways, what these devices are and how they work, will help you decide which you need and what kind of Internet connection you will have (wired or wireless). Here’s what you need to know: Modem A modem is a...
To get cable Internet in your home, there are a few devices that you need to know about: Cable modem Router Gateway The difference is whether you want two devices or one device to get an Internet connection. There are pros and cons to each option. For cable Internet,...