A weak Wi-Fi signal means weak Wi-Fi. When you boost your Wi-Fi signal, your overall Wi-Fi coverage and performance improves. If you want to get rid of your weak Wi-Fi signal once and for all try these tips.
How to Fix a Weak Wi-Fi Signal
Fix your weak Wi-Fi signal with these tips:
- Move your router or cable modem router closer to your devices. Make sure they are central in the home.
- Check your router’s frequency. If your router use both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz, switch your devices to the 5 GHz network for better coverage.
- Change the channel on your router. Too many devices connected to the same channel causes congestion. This slows your Wi-Fi way down. Try switching some devices to a less congested channel.
- Upgrade your router. If your router (or cable modem router) is outdated, your Wi-Fi connection will suffer. Consider upgrading to get better network performance.
- Use a Wi-Fi booster. MoCA adapters boost the Wi-Fi coverage in your home. This means no more weak signals so that you have reliable Wi-Fi once and for all.
For more about cable modems, cable modem routers, Wi-Fi boosters and MoCA technology, check out Hitron’s Learn Page. By simply using HT-EM4 MoCA adapters in your home, you can get rid of weak signals and enhance your Wi-Fi connection and Internet experience in every corner of your home.