There’s a sure-fire way to get solid Internet in your home: wires. But when you are renting your property or unit, running Ethernet isn’t an option. Unless your property already has it installed, you would have to take on a big re-wiring project.
You’re not out of luck on getting better Internet with what you have. With MoCA technology, you can turn your existing coax wiring into an Ethernet backbone for your wireless network. All you need is a pair of MoCA adapters.
Setting up your MoCA Adapter(s) is easy:
- Plug one MoCA Adapter into any coax outlet. This will automatically create a MoCA link with your MoCA-enabled router.
- Then use the Ethernet port to connect your HDTV, gaming console, PC or any other Ethernet-enabled device.
With MoCA adapters, you get:
- Better home Wi-Fi
- Better streaming & gaming experiences
- Better video conferencing when working from home
- Faster Wi-Fi speeds
- Better corner-to-corner Wi-Fi coverage
By simply using HT-EM4 MoCA adapters, you can enhance your Wi-Fi connection and Internet experience in every corner of your rental property without running Ethernet.