2x2 802.11ac WiFi Extender with MoCA
Three Devices in One
Hitron’s HT-EMN2 offers the ability to extend a wireless network through three possible methods: Ethernet, MoCA or WiFi. Simply connect the HT-EMN2 to a coax or Ethernet outlet and it will automatically establish the link and synchronize all WiFi parameters with your Hitron gateway through the AutoSync feature.
The HT-EMN2 integrates Wi-Fi 2T2R 802.11n 2.4GHz + 802.11ac 5GHz dual band concurrent MIMO Access Point, MoCA 2.0 and a gigabit Ethernet port. The HT-EMN2 enables high-bandwidth traffic to be seamlessly distributed across the end-user’s home or office.
Two Coax Ports
The HT-EMN2 comes with two F-type connectors. Simply connect HT-EMN2 to coaxial outlet, it should establish MoCA link automatically with the network. The device is now ready to use.
Easy & Secure
The HT-EMN2 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- MoCA 2.0 standard for highest performance of entertainment networking
- TR-069 for easy setup and remote management
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 2×2 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO
- Supports 8 SSIDs on each radio
- Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- Upgradable software over web-based GUI
- Hardware DES and AES Encryption to keep your data safe from unauthorized access
Extend your customer's WiFi with Hitron's HT-EMN2 WiFi Extender with MoCA 2.0
A Complete Portfolio of WiFi Boosters
Wireless Backhaul Methods
2x2 5GHz 802.11ax / 2x2 2.4GHz 802.11ax
2x2 5 GHz 802.11ac / 2x2 2.4 GHz 802.11n
4x4 5 GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 and 2x2 2.4 GHz 802.11n