Coaxial Cable Signal Pressure Meter
Resolve Signal Leakage
Hitron’s CSN-01 is a signal meter that induces signal to the home cabling to detect and isolate signals emanating from the Cable Plant. The CSN-01 is able to pin-point signal leaks with great precision, detecting down to the nail or outlet that is causing issues, which, the technician can then seal the leak and maintain the integrity of the cable plant before leaving the customer premise.
Detailed Diagnostics Supported by MyMeter Companion App
All diagnostic readings resulting from the CSN-01 signal meter and the CGN-DP3 DOCSIS 3.1 meter are displayed on your technician’s existing smartphone or tablet (iOS/Android) via Hitron’s handy mobile app, MyMeter. MyMeter provides powerful detailed diagnostic insights such as WiFi connection status, upstream/downstream, spectrum, channel scan, MER, Flux, QAM analysis, OFDM, Ingress, Ping, Noise, and Traceroute.
Eliminate Unnecessary Truck Rolls
With the combination of the CGN-DP3 DOCSIS 3.1 meter, CSN-01 pressure signal meter and MyMeter app from Hitron, service operators can eliminate unnecessary truck rolls and reduce time spent troubleshooting by obtaining diagnostic details quickly, and easily to resolve issues while still at the customer premise. No more secondary visits by Supertechs or additional trouble tickets for uncertified homes.
Speed Test and Advanced Diagnostics
The CGN-DP3 features a speed test measuring speeds at the customer’s premise as well as the outside network. MyMeter can be combined with Hitron Cloud to provide Speed Test and customizable DOCSIS logging functions for more efficient quality and integrity testing of the plant, both inside and outside of the customer premise.
- Output frequency range:24MHz-1.7GHz
- Stepping: 1MHz•Power: USB2.0 (+5V/2A)
- Interface: USB2.0, F-type male connector
- MyMeter App for Smartphone/tablet usage (iOS/Android)
- Manual mode for simple setting
- Wi-Fi 11b/g/n with internal antennas
- 2T2R 2.4GHz with 150Mbps PHY
- Frequency range : 2412~2462MHz
- Includes a 5V battery
- Output power: 40dBmv,60dBmv(configurable)Tolerance: +/-3dBmv
- Simple buttons setting for Hi/Lo frequency/power
- LEDs indicator for Signal output