DOCSIS 3.1 with switchable US 5-42/5-85 MHz
The CGNVM-2559 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNVM-2559 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
The CGNVM-2559 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS 3.1 2×2 multi-carrier OFDM
- DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding
- 4×4 2.4GHz 802.11ax and 4×4 5GHz 802.11ax dual band concurrent MU-MIMO internal antennas
- 16 SSIDs (8 SSIDs per radio)
- Individual configuration for each SSID
- Integrated DLNA Media Server for video, audio and images
- MoCA 2.0 channel bonding
- One 2.5G and two 1G Ethernet ports
- 2 HD voice ports with SIP or MGCP support
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Hitron Ecosystem Support (OptiMy, HitronCloud, MyHitron)
Modem not working?
Easily troubleshoot your Internet connection using this simple coax testing tool.
Instantly test your coax wiring and outlets for the presence of valid Internet signals from your Cable Internet provider.