If you are experiencing performance/throughput issues with the connection to your HT-EM4, you should validate the following:
- Run a speed test of your incoming broadband service to ensure that the broadband service is healthy.
- Check for faulty/outdated/incompatible coax splitters and connections within your MoCA network that may be restricting speeds.
- Check that other devices connected to your MoCA network are not hoarding available bandwidth.
- Check that the Ethernet cable is Cat5E/6 compliant.
- Check to confirm that your device has a Gigabit Ethernet port (1000Mbps) and not Fast Ethernet (100Mbps).