DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Router with 802.11ac WiFi
The CHITA has the capability to receive 5Gbps based on 2 OFDM + 32 QAM downstream with 2 OFDMA upstream channels over its DOCSIS 3.1 interface. The integrated Wi-Fi 3×3 2.4GHz 802.11n and 4×4 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 dual band MIMO Access Point significantly improves customer experience extending range and coverage with blazing speeds. For wired clients, the four Gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast connections.
IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack Support
The CHITA supports full IPv4 routing features as well as full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CHITA
supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
Easy and Secure Wireless Networking
The CHITA supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the
end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration. Hitron’s AutoSync software
provides secure automated setup of extenders in the customer’s home or business.
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
- DOCSIS 3.1 2×2 multi-carrier OFDM
- DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding
- Fixed 5-85MHz upstream
- Wi-Fi 4×4 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO and 3×3 2.4GHz 802.11n dual band concurrent internal antennas •16 SSIDs (8 SSIDs per radio) •Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)
- One USB 3.0 host, supporting NAS functionality
- 2 HD voice ports with PC1.5 (NCS/SIP) or PC2.0(IMS) support
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- MoCA 2.0 Bonding
- Supports battery backup